SafeAct is the software solutions for Accident Data Management i.e. recording, reporting and analysis of Incidents with ease and in less time. The incident data, once entered in SafeAct can be used to print the regulatory forms and to analyze the incidents and take appropriate actions to eliminate or reduce the incidents
- Accidents or Dangerous Occurrences (With Injuries)
- Accidents or Dangerous Occurrences (Without Injuries)
- Near Miss Incidents
- Poisoning or Disease Cases
Incidents entered in SafeAct can be analyzed by number of ways to facilitate Safety Engineers to formulate the actions/policy to minimize or even eliminate the accident causes and improve the safety records and minimize the cost due to accidents.
Incidents can be analyzed by querying intelligent grids or by plotting pie or bar charts.
Pie Charts can be plotted by following parameters:
- Employee Department
- Unsafe Act/Condition
- Substandard Act
- Substandard Condition
- Personal Factor
- Job Factor
- Lack of Control
- Body Part
- IS:3786 -1983-According to Agency
- IS:3786 -1983-According to Unsafe Material or Physical Conditions
- IS:3786 -1983-According to the Unsafe Act
- IS:3786 -1983-According to Unsafe Personal Factor
- IS:3786 -1983-According to Type of Accident
- IS:3786 -1983-According to Nature of the Injury
- IS:3786 -1983-According to the Location of the Injury
Bar Charts can be plotted by following parameters:
- Employee Department
Charts can be drawn for numbers or by cost of the incidents. Charts can be saved in image file (Bitmap, JPEG, etc.) format and used in presentation.
SafeAct can calculate Frequency Rate and Severity Rate from the incident database and monthly man-hour working records on monthly and yearly basis. User can print and save the charts of severity and frequency rates and use in presentation.
- No time wastage in recording incidents and accidents. Accident Data Management at single location.
- Define incidents in different tables: Accident, Disease & Near-Miss.
- Incident list is fully sortable – based on date, location and incident type.
- Incident list is fully filterable – based on date, location and incident type.
- Export data to MS Excel for further processing.
- Fully customization. Define incident types, employee details, departments, locations, etc.
- Find injured worker details easily and effectively – Sort by name, date of injury, injury description and site location.
- Extract useful and easy to read reports.
- Analyze the incidents by type, reportable, dates, source, activity etc.
- Analyze incidents by bar chart/pie chart for department, months and years etc. Charts are fully customizable.
- Export charts to image file and use in in-house or external presentation.
- Automatic calculation of incident indices like Severity Rate and Frequency Rate.